in special issue of «Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling » (Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 533–622, 2011)
Full table of contents of special issue with page numbers you can find here. You can also download drafts of papers to study them.
Contents of special issue:
- Preface. p.553
- A. V. Kopyltsov. Mathematical model of the motion of asymmetric erythrocytes along narrow capillaries. pp.535-553
- A. S. Novozhilov, V. P. Posvyanskii, A. S. Bratus. On the reaction–diffusion replicator systems: spatial patterns and asymptotic behaviour. pp.555-564
- V. N. Razzhevaikin, M. I. Shpitonkov. The model of correlation adaptometry and its use for estimation of obesity treatment efficiency. pp.565-573
- R. A Syunyaev, R. R. Aliev. Computer simulation of 3D electrical activity in the sinoatrial node. pp.575-587
- Y. Todorov, E. Fimmel, A. S. Bratus, Y. S. Semenov, F. Nuernberg. An optimal strategy for leukemia therapy: a multi-objective approach. pp.589-604
- Yu. Vassilevskii, S. Simakov, V. Salamatova, Yu. Ivanov, T. Dobroserdova. Numerical issues of modelling blood flow in networks of vessels with pathologies. pp.605-622
Editorial board of special issue: Favorskii A., Vassilevski Y., Bratus’ A., Kobel’kov G., Aliev R.
Another atricle is published in the next issue of “Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling” (Vol. 27, No. 2, 2012)
- A. Tokarev, I. Sirakov, G. Panasenko, V. Volpert, E. Shnol, A. Butylin, F. Ataullakhanov. Continuous mathematical model of platelet thrombus formation in blood flow. pp.192-212