in special issue of «Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling» (Vol. 29, No. 5, pp. 265–329, 2014)
Full table of contents of special issue with page numbers you can find here. You can also download drafts of papers to study them.
Contents of special issue:
- A.A. ANASHKINA, A.N. NEKRASOV. The method for identification of hierarchical organization of protein sequences. pp.265–273
- L.B. KATSNELSON, N.A. VIKULOVA, A.G. KURSANOV, O.E. SOLOVYOVA, V.S. MARKHASIN. Electro-mechanical coupling in a one-dimensional model of heart muscle fiber. pp.275–284
- N.V. PERTSEV, V.N. LEONENKO. Analysis of a stochastic model for the spread of tuberculosis with regard to reproduction and seasonal immigration of individuals. pp.285–295
- V.N. RAZZHEVAIKIN. The use of evolution optimality principles in simulation of structured biosystems. pp.297–305
- A.A. YANCHENKO, A.A. CHEREVKO, A.P. CHUPAKHIN, A.L. KRIVOSHAPKIN, K.YU. ORLOV. Nonstationary hemodynamics modelling in a cerebral aneurysm of a blood vessel. pp.307–317
- K.M. ZAPOLSKI, YU.B. ADMIRALSKIY, A.S. BRATUS. Hybrid cellular automaton method for homogeneous tumor growth modelling. pp.319–329
Editorial board of special issue: Vassilevski Y., Aliev R., Mukhin S., Polezhaev A.