in special issue of «Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling» (Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 413–522, 2012)
Full table of contents of special issue with page numbers you can find here. You can also download drafts of papers to study them.
Contents of special issue:
- A. G. Borzov, S. I. Mukhin, N. V. Sosnin. Conservative algorithm of substance transport over a closed graph of cardiovascular system. pp.413-429
- A. A. Danilov, D. V. Nikolaev, S. G. Rudnev, V. Yu. Salamatova, Yu. V. Vassilevski. Modelling of bioimpedance measurements: unstructured mesh application to real human anatomy. pp.431-440
- A. V. Lotov, A. S. Bratus, N. S. Gorbun. Pareto frontier visualization in multi-criteria search for efficient therapy strategies: HIV infection example. pp.441-458
- N. V. Pertsev, V. N. Leonenko. Discrete stochastic model of HIV infection spread within a heterogeneous population. pp.459-477
- D. A. Sarancha, O. P. Lyulyakin, R. V. Trashcheev. Interaction of simulation and analytic methods in modelling of ecological and biological objects. pp.479-492
- R. A. Syunyaev, R. R. Aliev. Action potential propagation and phase dynamics in the sinoatrial node. pp.493-506
- A. Tosenberger, F. Ataullakhanov, N. Bessonov, M. Panteleev, A. Tokarev, V. Volpert. Modelling of thrombus growth and growth stop in flow by the method of dissipative particle dynamics. pp.507-522
Editorial board of special issue: Vassilevski Y., Aliev R., Mukhin S., Polezhaev A.