in special issue of “Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling” (Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 259–310, 2015)
- K.A. Beklemysheva, A.A. Danilov, I.B.Petrov, V.Yu. Salamatova, Yu.V.Vassilevski, A.V.Vasyukov. Virtual blunt injury of human thorax: age-dependent response of vascular system. pp.259–268
- T.M. Gamilov, P.Yu. Kapylov, R.A. Pryamonosov, S.S. Simakov. Virtual fractional flow reserve assessment in patient-specific coronary networks by 1D hemodynamic model. pp.269–276
- A.K. Khe, A.P. Chupakhin, A.A.Cherevko, Sh.Sh.Eliava, Yu.V.Pilipenko. Viscous dissipation energy as a risk factor in multiple cerebral aneurysms. pp.277–287
- A.V. Kolobov, V.V. Gubernov, M.B.Kuznetsov. The study of antitumor efficacy of bevacizumab antiangiogenic therapy using a mathematical model. pp.289–297
- R.M. Tretyakova, A. Meyerhans, G.A. Bocharov. A drug pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics based approach towards stabilization of HIV infection dynamics. pp.299–310
Editorial board of special issue: Vassilevski Y., Aliev R., Mukhin S., Polezhaev A.