in special issue of «Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling» (Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 443–516, 2013)
Full table of contents of special issue with page numbers you can find here. You can also download drafts of papers to study them.
Contents of special issue:
- N. Bessonov, E. Babushkina, S. Golovashchenko, A. Tosenberger, F. Ataullakhanov, M. Panteleev, A. Tokarev, V. Volpert. Numerical simulation of blood flows with non-uniform distribution of erythrocytes and platelets. pp.443–458
- A. A. Danilov, V. K. Kramarenko, D. V. Nikolaev, A. S. Yurova. Personalized model adaptation for bioimpedance measurements optimization. pp.459–470
- A. V. Kolobov, M. B. Kuznetsov. The study of angiogenesis effect on the growth rate of an invasive tumor using a mathematical model. pp.471–483
- S. Simakov, T. Gamilov, Y. N. Soe. Computational study of blood flow in lower extremities under intense physical load. pp.485–503
- N. A. Vorobtsova, A. A. Yanchenko, A. A. Cherevko, A. P. Chupakhin, A. L. Krivoshapkin, K. Yu. Orlov, V. A. Panarin, V. I. Baranov. Modelling of cerebral aneurysm parameters under stent installation. pp.505–516
Editorial board of special issue: Vassilevski Y., Aliev R., Mukhin S., Polezhaev A.