Venue and Dates: Far East Federal University, Vladivostok, campus at Island Russky, October 7-11, 2019.
Financial support: The Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grant 19-01-20056.
Тhe speakers are invited to submit papers to special or thematic issues of the following journals:
- Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (thematic issue 10). Speakers of the Week are invited to submit papers until February 1, 2020. Guidelines for authors is available in Russian or English. Template is here (.tex).
- Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling (issue 5). Participants of The Eleventh Workshop on Numerical Methods and Mathematical Modelling in Biology and Medicine are invited to submit papers until March 1, 2020. Guidelines for authors and template are here.
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. The participants of the 3rd conference on “Multiscale Methods and Large-Scale Scientific Computing” are invited to submit their papers to Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics” between January 1 and May 31, 2020. Please, choose a special issue “Multiscale Methods and High Performance Computing” when submitting. If you have any questions, please contact Yalchin Efendiev (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yuri Vassilevski (email@example.com)
- Nikita Anisimov (Chair), Far East Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia
- Konstantin Nefedev (Vice Chair), Institute of Applied Mathematics FEB RAS, Vladivostok, Russia
- Mikhail Guzev, Institute of Applied Mathematics FEB RAS, Vladivostok, Russia
- Yuri Vassilevski, Marchuk Institute of Numerical Mathematics RAS, Moscow, Russia
- Eugene Tyrtyshnikov (Chair), Marchuk Institute of Numerical Mathematics RAS, Moscow, Russia
- Vladimir Shaidurov (Vice Chair), Krasnoyarsk Science Center SB RAS, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
- Yalchin Efendiev, Texas A&M University, College Station, USA
- Malte Peter, University of Augsburg, Augsburg, Germany
Weather: September and October benefit from the nice weather in Vladivostok.
Accomodation: Conference participants will be accomodated in the 3-star hotel of the Far Eastern Federal University upon the prior request. This hotel is within walking distance of the Administrative building “B” where the Event will take place. By the decision of the FEFU rector, the prices for accommodation in the FEFU hotel are reduced for conference participants and are lower than the average prices in Vladivostok.
Participants can book the hotel anywhere in Vladivostok on their own via the service booking.com. It is possible get to the FEFU campus from the city center by taxi (the services are presented below, the price is about 350 rubles) or using public transport.
Taxi: There are many taxi companies in Vladivostok. Companies with the most acceptable price-quality ratio are the following: