Dates: October 7-11, 2019.
Venue: Far East Federal University, Vladivostok, campus at Island Russky.
- Nikita Anisimov (Chair), Far East Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia
- Konstantin Nefedev (Vice Chair), Institute of Applied Mathematics FEB RAS, Vladivostok, Russia
- Mikhail Guzev, Institute of Applied Mathematics FEB RAS, Vladivostok, Russia
- Yuri Vassilevski, Marchuk Institute of Numerical Mathematics RAS, Moscow, Russia
- Eugene Tyrtyshnikov (Chair), Marchuk Institute of Numerical Mathematics RAS, Moscow, Russia
- Vladimir Shaidurov (Vice Chair), Krasnoyarsk Science Center SB RAS, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
- Yalchin Efendiev, Texas A&M University, College Station, USA
- Malte Peter, University of Augsburg, Augsburg, Germany
Support: The Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
Accomodation: 3-star hotels are available for accommodation of participants https://www.dvfu.ru/en/campus/fefu-hotel-complex/.
Weather: September and October benefit from the nice weather in Vladivostok.
Publications: the speakers are invited to submit papers to special issues of
- Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics;
- Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling;
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics.