under the British Council Researcher Links scheme
- Institute of Numerical Mathematics of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Swansea University
- British Council
April 15-16: Institute of Numerical Mathematics of Russian Academy of Sciences (INM RAS), Gubkin str., 8, Moscow, Russia (Sessions: room 727).
April 17: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT), metro Tretyakovskaya, Klimentovsky pereulok 1, bld.1, Moscow, Russia.
The foreign participants will stay at hotel Sputnik (http://www.hotelsputnik.ru/) within 15 minutes walking distance from INM RAS.
Schedule of the workshop
Arrival: April 14
The workshop sessions: April 15-17
Excursions: April 17-18
Departure from Moscow: April, 18.
- Yuri Vassilevski (INM RAS, Russia)
- Igor Sazonov (Swansea University, Britain)
Format of the Workshop:
- Invited lectures
- Contributed talks
- Rubin Aliev (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology)
- Xiaoyu Luo (University of Glasgow)
- Andrey Tsaturyan (Lomonosov Moscow State University)
- Olga Solovyova (Institute of Immunology and Physiology RAS)
- Igor Sazonov (Swansea University)
- Yun Xu (Imperial College London)
- Sergey Mukhin (Lomonosov Moscow State University)
- Permural Nithiarasu (Swansea University)
Location of the Institute of Numerical Mathematics RAS (Gubkina 8, room 727)
Location of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (Klimentovsky pereulok 1, bld.1)